Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fantasy Pope Draft

Departing from my usual ranting state that is nearly constant for me, I am asking for your help. The office Fantasy Pope Draft is coming up soon and I need to be prepared. I am not catholic so I do not follow the minor leagues of pope-dom, the cardinals. I have the 10th pick overall so all of the blue-chippers will be taken. So I am thinking about taking long shot picks in every round by staying away from cardinals from European countries. From the rest of the world where should I look? I was thinking South America, Africa, and Canada.

If any of you who are watching the 24-hour pope stuff that is preempting all of the other news that is going on in the world have any ideas please let me know. We don’t have big money tied up in this pool, but it does raise my interest level and give some reason to pay attention to all of the repetitious, currently meaningless, crap that being aired 24 hours a day by CNN, MSNBC, et. al.

Thanks a lot.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Frank Bresz said...

Well I do like Soledad I think I am forced to agree that the major news outlets have gone around the bend . This time over some crazy woman who skipped out on her wedding. I can't believe the amount of air time they've spent on this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home